We are so pleased to announce that VHS is partnering with The Happy Herd Farm Sanctuary this Giving Tuesday, to make life better for farmed animals.
Between now and December 1st, you can donate directly to our joint campaign, or help by supporting the generous local businesses who are partnering with us!
How your donation helps
Happy Herd provides a loving home to 36 animals rescued from the farming industry. Earlier this year, they welcomed two little lambs to their herd, Lincoln and Lola. Both lambs were born on commercial farms and rejected by their mothers. Lambs are typically sold for slaughter before they reach six months of age.
Caring for this many animals, comes with a high cost of feed, veterinary expenses and grooming expenses. Your generous support of our campaign will have a lasting impact on the lives of these animals.
VHS educates and supports individuals, institutions and policy makers, in transitioning towards a plant-based diet and cruelty-free lifestyle.
With your support, we will be launching an Online Plant-based Resource Center in 2021. The resource center will offer marketing tools for food service agencies, guidance to sourcing ingredients, recipe plans and online culinary training.
Thank you so much for your support of both of our organizations!
- BRED – will be donating proceeds from the sales of their dog biscuits for the month of December
- Chickpea Food Truck – are donating 15% of all food truck sales on December 1st
- Down 2 Earth – will be donating a percentage of proceeds from the sales of their three holiday beverages on Giving Tuesday
- Ergogenics – are donating a percentage of their sales on December 1st, and offering a 10% discount for online shoppers, using the code GOVEGAN. If you spend $100 or more, you will also receive a free bottle of Ergogenics Plant Protein Berry 420g.
- Kayefleur Prints – are donating 50% of sales from each animal and flower crown print purchased via www.society6.com/kayefleur from now until December 1st
- Kind Cafe – are donating proceeds from sale of their Tahini Choco Cookies on December 1st
- Kula Kitchen – are donating 5% of profits from online sales on December 1st
- Lita’s Mexican Foods – are donating 5% of proceeds from retailer sales from Nov. 30th – Dec. 7th
- Lotus Seed Vegan – are donating 50% of sales on December 1st
- Modern Meat – are donating a percentage of proceeds from sales on Giving Tuesday
- Nice Shoes – are donating 10% of sales on December 1st
- Panago – locations in Vancouver, North Vancouver and West Vancouver will be offering any large plant-based pizza for $10 on December 1st. $1 will be donated to our Giving Tuesday campaign for every plant-based pizza sold. Please use the code PLANT10 at time of order
- Plant Veda are donating 10% of sales from their subscription box throughout December
- Sprouted Oven by Silver Hills Bakery – are donating 3% of sales on Giving Tuesday
- The Pie Hole – are donating 15% of sales from vegan purchases online and in store on December 1st. (Online orders must be ordered on December 1st for pick up on a later date!)
- Vegan Supply – are offering 15% off from December 1st – 7th, with 15% of sales coming to our Giving Tuesday campaign. Discount code will be shown here shortly
- Vegan Yarn Studio – are donating 20% of all sales on December 1st
- Veronica’s Gourmet Perogies – are donating a percentage of proceeds from sales of vegan perogies on December 1st
- Westpoint Naturals – have generously made a donation towards our campaign
- Willow’s Wax Bar – are donating a percentage of sales on December 1st