How animal lovers saved Tiger’s life
Tiger was hospitalized at the vet in February. She had severe liver problems, likely from eating a poisoned mouse that got into her home. She wasn’t eating or using the bathroom. Her senior guardian, Alan, couldn’t afford the $3,000 treatment.
This sweet 7-year-old wouldn’t make it without urgent care and a feeding tube.
Thanks to animal lovers like you, Tiger got the care she needed and began to recover. Alan visited her every day while she was in the hospital. After a little more than a week, Tiger began eating on her own! She returned home safe and will have many more years of love to give.
The latest animal news and actions, right in your inbox.
Help animals with the Vancouver Humane Society
Speak up for all species
Take quick action to prevent animal suffering in all forms.
Keep pets with their loving families
See all animals in urgent need today.
Protect farmed animals
Find plant-based resources, recipes and more to help decrease the growing demand for animal agriculture.